Want to become a member?
- Camaraderie with like-minded creative craftspersons;
- Voting at the General Meetings;
- An opportunity to participate in:
– the Nursing Home ministry;
– art education projects within the public schools;
– exhibiting some of your work at the Hickman County Chamber of Commerce, of which you automatically become a member;
- Personal exposure of you and your art/craft as a “Featured Member” on our website;
- Discounts on your vendor booth fees at the HCACG events in May, October and November;
- Christmas dinner, free of charge, catered by one of our own.
Membership is from January 1st through December 31st
$10 – Individual membership
$15 – Family (up to 3 members)
$5 per each additional member
Please complete the application and mail your check or money order by March 1st to:
P.O. Box 123
Centerville, TN 37033
If renewing your membership, dues must be postmarked by March 1st in order to receive discounts on the vendor booth fees.
Renewing membership dues will not be accepted with our event applications.
Our meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of every month, February through November at 6 p.m. at the Centerville United Methodist Church, 103 College Ave. (enter the side door on Huddleston Street)
Click on the button to complete our online application.
Download Our Membership Packet
We would love to have you join our guild. Download our Membership Packet.