Want to become a member?
- Camaraderie with like-minded creative craftspersons;
- Voting at the General Meetings;
- An opportunity to participate in:
– the Nursing Home ministry;
– exhibiting some of your work at the Hickman County Chamber of Commerce,
of which you automatically become a member;
- Personal exposure of you and your art/craft as a “Featured Member” on our website;
- Discounts on your vendor booth fees at the HCACG events in May, October and November;
- Christmas dinner, free of charge, catered by one of our own.
Membership is from January 1st through December 31st
$15 – Individual membership
$20 – Family (up to 3 members)
$5 per each additional member
Please complete the online application or download the Membership Packet PDF and mail your check or money order to:
P.O. Box 123
Centerville, TN 37033
If renewing your membership, dues must be postmarked by March 31st
in order to avoid a $5 late fee.
Renewing membership dues will not be accepted with our event applications.
Our meetings are held on the 3rd Monday of every month, March through November, at 6 p.m. at the Centerville United Methodist Church, 103 College Ave. Please enter the lower level side door on Huddleston Street to access the fellowship hall. All are welcome!
Download Our Membership Packet
We would love to have you join our guild. Download our Membership Packet.