It’s time for the
15th Christmas Time’s a-Comin’ Arts & Crafts Fair!!
November 18, 2023
9 am-4 pm
Centerville Elementary School
104 Mary Field Ave.
Centerville, TN 37033
- ALL items must be Handmade or Handcrafted by the vendor. No direct sales.
- Inside booths are 10′ x 10′. Vendors must bring their own tables, chairs, etc.
- Only canopy frames are allowed.
- Limited wall space & electricity are available.
- Only heavy duty extension cords will be allowed.
- Vendors are responsible for securing extension cords with duct tape.
- Food Vendor booths are located outside. Electricity is not available outside.
- Booth Fees: through Nov. 8th
- HCACG Members $35
- Non-Guild Members $50
- Food Vendors $60
- Non-Profit $25
- Electricity $10
- Special price for 2nd booth—half of what you pay for first booth.
- If you paid $50 for your first booth, the second booth is $25.
- To receive a second booth for demonstration / education, you must rent a booth to sell handmade/handcrafted items. T-shirts promoting a non-profit organization are allowed to be sold, in addition to other items mentioned.
- Confirmation will be received by a phone call or email. Be sure to check voice mail, messages & spam folder.
- No refunds unless the event is canceled by the Guild.
- This is a juried event. If this is your first event with us, send photos of your items by email. This is required.
- All items must be inside your booth, including yourself.
- Nov. 17th, Friday: No Set-Up.
- Nov. 18th, Saturday: 7:00 am-8:45 am.
- After unloading, please move your vehicle to designated area PRIOR to setting up your booth.
- Likewise, please have everything packed BEFORE moving vehicles for loading.
- No pets allowed; only service animals.
- Appropriate signage and table skirting for your booth is requested.
- No boxes, extra merchandise or debris should be visible.
- Burning of incense, candles, etc., or use of diffusers is not permitted.
- No tobacco use, smoking or vaping allowed anywhere on premises.