It is time to join – or – renew your membership with the
Hickman County Arts and Crafts Guild!!
Benefits of membership include:
- camaraderie with like-mined creative craftspersons;
- voting at the General Meetings;
- an opportunity to participate in:
• the Nursing Home ministry;
• art education projects within the public schools;
• exhibiting some of your work at the Hickman County Chamber of Commerce, of which you automatically become a member;
- personal exposure of you and your art/craft as a “featured member” on our website;
- discounts on your vendor booth fees at the HCACG events in May, October and November;
- Christmas dinner, free of charge, catered by one of our own.
Our meetings are held on the 3rd Monday February through November at 6 p.m. at the Centerville United Methodist Church, 103 College Ave.; enter the side door on Huddleston Street.
Membership is from January 1st through December 31st. If renewing your membership, dues must be postmarked by March 1st in order to receive discounts on the vendor booth fees. Membership dues will not be accepted with our event applications.
For questions regarding membership, please call 931.670.3836.